Meet UEA’s BNOC of the year 2017

Find out who you BNOC for 2017 is

You all voted in your hundreds but now the time has come to announce your BNOC for the year 2017. We can now happily announce that the winner is Emily Bourne. Emily was nominated for her seemingly endless fancy dress wardrobe.

She managed to garner 48% of all votes in the final, quite an impressive feat given the stiff competition. We spoke with Emily and asked her a couple of questions about her win.

Your BNOC of the year 2017, Emily Bourne.

We asked Emily how she felt about winning, she told us “It’s an absolute honour that I never expected to achieve during my time at university and I’m in shock that I’ve actually won.” She also wanted to thank all those that voted for her, saying “I would like to say thank you to all my fans who have had my back since day 1 and if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have the confidence to wear my crazy fancy dress (particular shoutout to women’s rugby) Just a general thank you to everyone who voted, dreams really can come true.”

We’d like to say a massive congratulations to Emily and send our commiserations to the other finalists who didn’t make it. Always next year after all.