KAOS are looking for models for their next charity fashion show

It’s time to show the world that blue steel you’ve been brewing

KAOS are looking for models, shop liaisons and backstage workers to help with their next big charity show which will take place next month.

The event, which takes place in the LCR each year and is happening on 19th March, showcases clothes from popular high street chains such as French Connection, Ann Summers and New Look.

Students flaunt looks on the runway and the show is interspersed with live performances from societies such as ROYAL dance troop and the African Caribbean Society.

The show is to raise funds for the society’s three chosen charities: Ethandweni in Zimbabwe, Mustard Seed Communities in Jamaica, and a Syrian solar power project which provides electricity for schools and hospitals.

Ann Summers for KAOS 2015

This year’s Publicity Officer, Jade Golding, told us: “We’re trying to make it our biggest show yet, with more societies getting involved that had previously, and with more diversity.”

This year will also have the biggest audience yet, with over 400 tickets on sale. “We’ll also have over 200 people involved modelling and in the performances so it’s going to be massive. Overall we’re hoping to raise over £2,000 from this show for our charities.”

To get involved, join KAOS’s Facebook group by clicking here. Alternatively, all information about signing up as either a model or shop liaison can be found on the event’s Facebook page here.