Wolf Alice will be in the square tomorrow

They’re only like the coolest band ever

Brit-nominated alternative rock band Wolf Alice will be interviewed on Livewire 1350 tomorrow afternoon, prior to their sold out performance at the LCR tomorrow night.

The interview will take place in the square at 4pm as part of Livewire’s non-stop 48 hour radio marathon, which is part of their Jailbreak event.

Siân Cooper, Head of Live Events for the station, said: “They are coming on air as part of our 48 hour broadcast for this year’s Jailbreak. We are interviewing them and we still have tickets to give away for their gig tomorrow night.”

The Jailbreak event sees teams attempt to get as far away from UEA in 48 hours, and this year is in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. Challengers raised over £13,000 last year, with the station setting a target of £15,000 for this year.

Tomorrow night marks the first time Wolf Alice have played the Nick Rayns’ LCR, and is part of a tour which sees them play three sold-out nights at The Forum in London before touring America in April and May.

The LCR ticket exchange page has been flooded with requests from eager fans hoping to grab a pair of tickets for the gig.

You can enter the draw to win tickets to see Wolf Alice by donating any amount of money to Jailbreak via their JustGiving page