UEA students reveal their favourite position is doggy style

‘I like it with the girl’s legs behind her head, mate’

cowgirl doggy doggy style missionary norwich reverse cowgirl sex sex position uea vox pop

Norwich’s favourite sex position is actually doggy style, according to our own survey.

Last week we told you that Norwich is boring as fuck in their sex lives, with the majority preferring the age-old favourite of missionary.

However a survey conducted by The Tab outside the LCR in the early hours of Wednesday morning has revealed that our student population prefer a little more bite for their bark, with over half of respondents favouring doggy style.

The only doggy we know

In a survey of 70 people, a huge 51 per cent preferred doggy, proving its popularity amongst UEA students. We bet it’s those views of the lake that people are really after.

Other favourites included classics such as cowgirl and missionary – with each receiving just under 15 per cent of the vote.

However, the real mysteries lie within the deeper, darker fantasies of drunken clubbers.

One reveller declared the  “bullwinkle” to be his favourite and two said that they favoured the infamous “banana split”, although we’ll leave it to the more adventurous readers to find out what both of these are.

Reverse cowgirl came surprisingly low in the rankings, with just 5 per cent of respondents saying it was their favourite.

Other conventional positions also made an appearance such as seated and standing missionary, yet there was sizeable support for a few more flexible and intricate positions such as “the girls legs are over your shoulders” and “I like it with the girl’s legs behind her head, mate”.

Whilst a couple of people decided to avoid the question entirely or state that they weren’t fussy, our students have come through in proving that Norwich is not as sexually square as it first appeared.