Norwich’s favourite sex position has been revealed

It turns out we’re pretty dull

69 condoms contraceptives doggy kinky missionary sex survey

A survey on Norwich’s favourite sex position has revealed that we’re fucking boring – literally.

A majority of 27 per cent of us declared missionary as our favourite position, research published by UK Medix today reveals.

This is a stark contrast to Londoners, with the majority preferring to fornicate while standing up (however that works).

Even those living in Northern Ireland and the East Midlands appear to have more exciting sex than us, with the bulk of shaggers in both areas favouring cowgirl.

We can take some pride from being much safer in sex than those living in Essex, with 59 per cent of respondents declaring that they always practise safe sex, as opposed to just 34% of those from the South East.

Despite this, when asked how experimental we believed ourselves to be in the bedroom on a scale of 1-10, there was an average answer of seven, suggesting that we are perhaps not as prudent as first assumed.

We bet if they’d asked students and not the Norwich locals, they’d have got some better answers.

While Norwich is perhaps not the most creative part of the country in terms of our sexual habits, there are very few other universities where students are so united in effort of having sex in the laundrette or a lecture theatre.