BNOC of the Year 2015: Nominations

Who will be crowned UEA’s ‘Big Name on Campus’ for 2015?

bnoc bnoc of the year nominations the tab the tab norwich

They’re the person everyone knows and the person everyone wants to be. It’s a kind of campus royalty that very few of us get to experience in our student lives. With your help and nominations, we want to see who will be revealed as this year’s biggest BNOC.

Need some inspiration for your nomination choice? Here are some key features of a BNOC.

1) Everyone knows them, or at least knows OF them

Everyone knows who you are talking about, without even needing to mention their surname. Their reputation precedes them and everyone knows the gossip behind this BNOC’s complicated list of messy one night stands. They have probably been caught on UEA’s Spotted page on more than one occasion.

2) They’re everywhere

It doesn’t matter where you are, you will somehow bump into them. In the Square, in ARTS, in the Shop, the LCR, the library… you will literally see this person everywhere. And even when you don’t bump into them in person, tagged club photos of them will probably flood your Facebook feed instead. There is no escape.

3) They’re involved in every social event possible

They would never dare to miss out on a social event. A List on a Saturday is a given, and they will happily go to a DAMN GOOD Tuesday dressed in the craziest fancy dress they can find. Be they a member of multiple societies, sports clubs or work behind the bar, they go to more socials than we would ever get invited to.

We will Photoshop your profile picture onto this if you win

If you instantly thought of a name while reading this list, then tell us about them.

Send us a paragraph of three or four lines to nominate your Big Name on Campus. They can thank you later.

You can contact us by emailing [email protected], by commenting below, or through Facebook or Twitter.