Meet the eligible bachelors of UEA’s ‘Take Me Out’

No likey, no lighty

Next week, singletons and the curious of UEA shall congregate at the LCR to put on UEA’s own version of Take me Out. 

The Tab has had an exclusive preview of the brave boys taking part, and can bring you a sneak peak of what is to come…

All the proceeds of UEA Take Me Out will go towards sending volunteers to Tanzania this summer to help build a school.

It’s for a good cause and its fun, what more could you want!

Ladies and gentleman, feast your eyes..

Jak Maloret

Course: First year, Psychology

Hobbies: Jak loves scuba Diving and singing

Fun Fact: Jak’s more than familiar with game shows – he was a contestant on the TV show ‘Pointless’ a couple of years ago. He has also sung in a male voice choir for the last 5 years.

Calhan Mundy

Course: First year, Scriptwriting and Performance

Hobbies: Poetry, thrift shopping, and anything to do with the stage. Calhan is a self-confessed drama addict and practically lives in the Drama Studio.

Fun Fact: Calhan lost his virginity in a three way and admits that most sports scare him.

David Morales

Course: First Year, Environmental Science

Hobbies: David enjoys football, tae kwon do and swimming.

Fun Fact: This Spanish stallion is a self-confessed excellent cook. He also does volunteer work and has gone to work at the THIMUN foundation twice – definitely a keeper.

Joe Clarke

Course: Second year, Finance and Management

Hobbies: Joe loves to play tennis. As if being the Tennis Society’s social sec wasn’t enough he’s also the number one player for the UEA tennis team. And he works for AfterDark, so get your name on his guestlist.

Fun Fact: His ex – girlfriend is one of the female contestants on this year’s Take Me Out. Awks.

Sam Golden

Course: First year, Law

Hobbies: Sam plays for UEA FC 1st team. He loves a night out so much that he works as a rep for Cabana.

Fun Fact: When he first arrived at university, Sam didn’t know how to use a toaster. He burnt his toast so badly that the kitchen filled with smoke and the whole of Constable Terrace had to be evacuated.

Alex Roxin

Course: Law

Hobbies: You might recognise Alex from the LCR where he serves your drinks. As well as this he plays lacrosse.

Fun Fact: Alex has ended up going for a little dip in the UEA Lake, and woken up dressed in only a skirt after a night out. Standard.

Emeka Okorocha

Course: Fourth year, Medicine

Hobbies: Emeka is a huge Michael Jackson fan and a model (well obviously – just look at his photo). He loves football, basketball, athletics and rugby.

Fun Fact: Emeka can solve a Rubik’s cube in less than three minutes. He’s also third in line for the throne in his province in Nigeria where his paternal grandfather was King. So he’s guaranteed to treat you like a princess.

Luke Weller

Course: Biology

Hobbies: Luke plays football. He also brings beautiful music to our ears as a part of the music team on Livewire UEA

Fun Fact: His nickname from his friends back home is ‘Jäger Bomb’

So a night of blossoming romance and an afterparty with cheap entry for the viewers and contestants at LOST – Monday 9th February just got a lot more interesting.

For more information check out their Facebook page here.