UEA Student Union rated top by Which? survey

Aren’t we great

The Which? University Student Survey for 2014 has revealed that UEA is one of the best universities for SU activities.

12,500 undergrads were surveyed to find out which student unions provide the best range of activities. UEA made it to the top six among Leeds, Loughborough and Sheffield.

On top of this, UEA has been voted top uni for clubs and societies in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2014.

First year student Anna said: “There’s such a great vibe to try new things here.”

She added: “The LCR is great at bringing together of the entire UEA community. Everyone loves it and can enjoy themselves there.

“They have gigs for everyone.”

It’s no wonder with societies such as fencing, fetish and Quidditch on our campus

We get some of the best gigs

Activities and Opportunities Officer Yinbo Yu said: “I’m thrilled to see our students think that we are a top union for student activities.

“We have the best range of student sport and clubs and the best student live music programme in the UK, and this result definitely encourages us to continuously make our student activities even better.”