Are you ready for The Search?

Spotify have hidden two exclusive party tickets in the UEA library. Can you find them?

Tired of revision? Keen to put all that extra library time to good use? Or maybe you just want to get out of the rain. In any case, look no further than our very own UEA library. Today, at 2pm, anyone on campus can be in the running to win a tickets for you and a friend to Spotify’s Secret Social. All you have to do is listen, and look.

Hosts will set up camp in the library at 2 o’clock, releasing a song every 10 minutes. From then on it’s up to you to crack the code. Buried deep in the library walls is a ticket, for the winner and a friend, to attend Spotify’s Secret Social party this summer. Each song on the playlist will help you work out where these tickets are hiding.

Spotify is whisking just 250 winners and guests away to an exclusive location, with all food, drink and accommodation paid for. This is a no expense spared event and hunts are going on around campus’s across the country. So make sure you’re part of it.

Your tickets to the party are hiding somewhere in these shelves

All it takes for you to be in with a chance of enjoying a summer of music is three tiny steps. First follow UEA’s Spotify profile. Second check out The Search Playlist for all the clues you’ll need. Lastly, head down to the library at 2pm today to guarantee yourself a chance of adding Spotify’s Secret Social to your summer plans.

For more information head to The Search @UEA’s Facebook