You’re off to… Nando’s! Take Me Out comes to UEA

4 guys, 4 dates… hopefully

Tonight sees Take Me Out come to UEA’s very own LCR. We may not have Paddy McGuiness, but we do have four boys who will be putting their hearts on the line to win a date with a lovely lady.

And the prize is even better than going to the Isle of Fernando’s – a free Nando’s! It’s all in aid of Dig Deep and is set to be a great night full of laughs. Identities of both the boys and girls are being kept secret but who knows – UEA could be creating the next big romance!

The boys are nervous but prepared, with clips of their friends ripping them apart at the ready. In front of a live audience you have to give them credit, and at least we know they have balls.

Tickets will be sold on the door for £5, and with Lola Lo’s holding the official after-party with Nando’s vouchers to give away, you can make a proper night of it and even spy on the dates (if you’re into that).

There’s also a raffle being held on the night, with prizes including a bottle of champagne, a football from the new Nike store, paintball vouchers, Boots goodies and a meal at Bella Italia!

So come along, cheer on (or boo), drink, head to Lola’s and enjoy a break from exams!

And to the couples – make sure the Tab gets an invite to the wedding!