Vote Now: The Worst Night Out In Norwich

Mantra, Wonderland, Lola’s… which is your night out nightmare?

hideout lcr lola mantra mercy nightclub norwich vote wonderland worst

Now we all know that there are some nights out which are better than others, but which local ‘attraction’ does the general populus judge as the most cringe-inducingly bad club in Norwich. Vote now!

Tau/ Mantra (We all know it is still Tau, they still have it written on the walls)

Some say it’s the best night around. However, it’s also busy, sticky, and sweaty. The drinks are some of the best in town but they’re pretty expensive and it’s a wonder no one has ever been injured in the mad crush between the stairs and the smoking area. Is this your worst night out?

Wonderland

The haunt for those of the indie persuasion, if you are sick to death of singing Mr Brightside with heartbroken souls crying on the half-empty dancefloor then vote Wonderland as your worst night out.

Lola Lo’s

Good cocktails, but never very much going on and the dancefloor is always sticky as hell. You might love the Tiki theme or you might be put off by the disgusting ice machines… let us know!

Hideout

The centre of everything…

For those who hate House Music and hipsters, found the Halloween night uninspiring, and the location slightly inconsiderate for those in heels, vote Hideout.

Mercy

The biggest club in Norwich, which is so big it never seems to have quite enough people, so you end up dancing awkwardly with the guy on the other side of the room, looking for a crowd to escape into.

It’s always so packed in here

The LCR

The burgers have gone, the smoking area has been diminished so we are now caged in like circus animals, the music is predictable at best, the floors are sticky and now everyone has discovered the upstairs toilets we don’t feel special. But the drinks are cheap and everyone has a fondness for A-list, loathe though they may be to admit it.

Which one of these makes you shiver in fear and disgust? Let us know by voting in the poll below!