Sexiest Alumni

Georgina counts down UEA’s sexiest graduates…

Forget people who have gone on to win Nobel Prizes or write actual books -where are the sexiest UEA Alumni?

The boys:

5) Gareth Malone: Drama

This cute gent has a special place in the nation’s heart after leading the Military Wives Choir to Christmas number one in 2011. Unfortunately, he’s also married. Willing to share? Us too!

4) Benedict Allen: Environmental Science

He may not be as famous as Bear Grylls, but this explorer has also travelled across the world. I bet he could teach us a few things things you wouldn’t learn in a lecture theatre, and I certainly wouldn’t mind being stranded on a desert island with him…

3) Matt Smith: Drama and Creative Writing

Doctors are undeniably dateable, and one who can defeat Daleks and other evil beings is surely even better. Mr. Smith’s defined jaw and soul-searing eyes definitely only add to the allure. Take me to your tardis now Matt!

2) Greg James: Drama

Who doesn’t love this cheeky-chappy? With his beaut dimples and gangly limbs you know he’s a bit of a nerd and that only makes him that bit more lovable. And if he’s good enough for Ellie…

1) Jack Davenport: English Literature and Film Studies

Jack Dapper as I prefer to call him looks good in anything from a suit to tights (we’ve all seen Pirates of the Caribbean). Keira what were you doing with Orlando when you could have had our number 1 sexiest male alumni?!

The girls:

5) Valerie (Baroness) Amos: Cultural Studies

You know what they say about power being attractive? Well this lady’s the Undersecretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator at the UN. Have that!

4) Selina Scott: English and American Literature

You wouldn’t believe Selina is in her sixties. She has the smile of a true English rose, and her hair is still worthy of a L’oreal advert. This one’s certainly worth it.

3) Nina Conti

This hilarious lady also stands out from the crowd with her big eyes and bigger smile. She’s a true beauty who you just know you could have a laugh in the Union Pub. I just hope you’re not freaked out by her ventriloquist doll.

2) Caroline Flint: American Literature and History with Film Studies

Mrs. Flint, Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change for Labour is the pride and joy of her one time constituency Don Valley, and we can see why. This raven-haired goddess looks just as good in a suit as out (well, I can only imagine unfortunately…)

1) Leah Totton: Medicine

Dr. Leah is a stunner, no doubt about it. And this year’s Apprentice winner has the brains to match. With those plump lips and gorgeous eyes I’d gladly throw myself down the steps in the square just to catch her eye. And with her rather lovely Northern Irish lilt I’d never leave that doctor’s office…

And the one with THE voice…

Martin Tyler

I’m not going to say that I’m attracted to Martin Tyler but out of all the people featured on this list he’s given me goosebumps the most with his commentary of fantastic games and sumptuous goals. Who could forget Becks’ free kick versus Greece – made even better by Tyler’s near orgasmic shouts of delight. Or was that just me? Football wouldn’t be the same without him.