Halloween Hot Spots

No LCR ticket? The Tab shows you what town has to offer on this spooky night…

Lost for what to do this halloween? Missed out on an LCR ticket? All dressed up, with nowhere to spook? Fear not fearful readers, the Tab is here to point you to the spookiest spots in town!

Lola Lo’s

Creep on down to Lola Lo’s for a night of murder and zombies. That’s right, Let’s Kill Disco takes over for Halloween night. With glow sticks and ghouls galore, the night promises frights, fear for this night of gruesome music. Entry is free before 11pm if you’re on the guest list, £3 if you’re not but show a student card, and £5 the rest of the night. With £1.50 Jagerbombs, £3 double spirit and mixers, you certainly won’t feel you missed out by not going to the LCR.

Mercy

Drag your rotten limbs out of your coffin for the night and head down Prince of Wales road to Mercy. Thursday night Flange gets a spine chilling twist for the evening. Tonight promises an evening of ghostly goings on and morbid mayhem, free entry with an NUS card and a chance to win £500!

Mantra

Where will you go After Dark? Ride your broom stick to Mantra for Norwich’s favourite student night. Give the evening an enchanting twist by getting there before midnight for only £1 entry, and mix your blood curdling screams with there morbid concoction of urban R&B. As always, drinks are half price with an After Dark wristband. Trick or treat?

Hideout

Think you’ve got the best costume in town? Then Hideout’s Halloween all nighter is the event for you. Deeptrouble are promising discounted entry to the most macabre make up. Plus they’ve extended the club’s licence until 4am, ensuring the frightful festivities continue until the bogeyman comes out to play. Combine that with shots for the craziest costumes, free face painting and additional sound and lighting, the evening will be one you take to your grave.

And if tonight’s not your night….

Kartel

Tomorrow night, make like Miley, and shake on down to Kartel for Twerk or Treat. Guest DJ Nick Bike is leaving his mausoleum for the night, and flying in all the way from Canada. Lets prove that Norwich can be more terrifying than anything they have to offer across the pond! Robin Thicke Beetlejuice costume optional.