What to Wear for Halloween

Stuck for a Halloween costume and want last minute inspiration? You came to the right place!

Oh Halloween. It doesn’t seem that long ago that we were all wobbling down the street drunk in our too tight sexy cat/sexy vampire / sexy anything/ cliché zombie outfits.

This year however, why not spice it up and actually wear something DIFFERENT? Sounds crazy I know…but here are a few of The Tab’s favourite ideas:

Miley Cyrus/Robin Thicke VMA’s 

Sticking out your tongue, inappropriate groping and twerking are a must. The sleazier the better- have no shame in your game!

Breaking Bad

Perfect outfit for people with three housemates and Breaking Bad fans- so basically, almost everyone (seriously, watch it).

Walter White

Pants: optional
Mustache: necessary

50 Shades of Grey

For the flirt…

Walk up to any girl in the club and ask them to go somewhere quiet to discuss the literary genius that is E.L. James and how much you could relate to the sensational Christian Grey. Watch them swoon.

Nudist on Strike

For the smart arses…

You still get to wear your normal clothes and get a chuckle or two out of some people. Win!

Ron Burgundy

For those who believe style is timeless…

Feel free to randomly burst out into a jazz flute solo to impress the ladies

Minion

Comfiest. Costume. Ever.

If you’re doing this costume for Halloween, you better commit to their language! Although people probably won’t realise the difference between minion language and your drunk slurs.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

A blast from the past…

Basically find anything neon and acrylic. Like that weird highlighter yellow windproof jacket you were planning on wearing during the St.Jude’s storm, but never got the chance to. Just try not to get into one little fight cause you’re mum will get scared and well.. you know the rest.

Jon Snow

Be careful when venturing North of the Wall

Bring on the heavy fur. To really pull this costume off, mark your chest or arm with the Stark symbol with facepaint and look pensively into the distance.
There are only two things you need to remember to stay in character:
Winter is coming.
You know nothing.

Last but not least, if you’re seriously broke as all normal students are, you could go for

a) The cheap cop out

Use that sheet you’ve been secretly hiding under your bed stained from that night you drank too much

b) the artistic cop out

Buy some cheap facepaint and try your best!

Close enough…

Happy Halloween!