Apprentice star is UEA grad

Northern Ireland’s Leah Totton studied medicine at UEA. Now she wants Sugar’s money!

A degree in medicine obviously isn’t enough for one high-flying UEA graduate.

Leah Totton is one of the new candidates hoping to convince Lord Sugar to part with his cash on the latest series of The Apprentice.

And Leah, 24, is already one bookmaker’s tip to win the ninth series of the BBC show.

Leah is already one bookmaker’s favourite

Bookies Paddy Power have installed the Northern Ireland woman as their 6/1 favourite to win the competition and go into business with Lord Sugar.

Two episodes into the series – which started on Tuesday – viewers have seen Leah clash with the loudmouth cupcake queen Luisa Zissman, 25, who objected to our girl’s approach as a sub-team leader.

Leah hard at work in episode one

Former model Leah studied medicine at UEA. While a student, she met England goalkeeper Fraser Forster who was on loan at Norwich City.

A steamy relationship followed as the pair are reported to have worked out at the same gym.

Before the series started, Leah said: “I’m very hard working and feel I can bring youth, vibrancy, enthusiasm and a touch of class to any business I’m part of.”