Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis to holiday in Norfolk

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis may be as little as 11.2 miles away from you this week, enjoying the sunshine on the Norfolk Broads.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis may be as little as 11.2 miles away from you this week, enjoying the sunshine on the Norfolk Broads. Dwell on that while you’re sweating it out in the library.

The Broads may be somewhere you’re most likely to have visited when your parents came up to ‘see how you’re getting on’ but it seems that Norfolk’s sleepiness is of no concern to the regularly papped pair.

It has been rumoured that the couple will be taking a boat from Wroxham to then explore the surrounding area while Mila films for sci-fi flick, Jupiter Ascending, alongside Channing Tatum.

Image taken from Google Maps.

Some locals have expressed surprise at Mila and Ashton’s plans to ditch Hollywood for Norfolk. Norwich resident, Dan Elvery, 27, tweeted: “U’ve got issues whn u swap LA for Norfolk”. Many tweeters also reacted with disbelief:

The local press have even speculated that an A-list visit might provide the Broads with a boost in tourism. Peter Waters, brand manager of Visit Norfolk, told the Eastern Daily Press: “The Broads are a unique holiday destination and a super place for everyone to visit, whether you are a Hollywood star or a couple coming up to Norfolk to escape the hustle and bustle of London,”

Have you spotted Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis? Email us: [email protected]