Need Cash? Sell Your Mind For Research!

Well… sort of…

No, you won’t be strapped up to a machine to will monitor and control your brain. No, you won’t be given mind altering drugs. But yes, you will be paid for your time. Interested? Read on.

Many of you won’t have heard of the Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) and the experiments they run. Many might get irritated that we are now notifying you of its existence but here at The Tab, much like many of our newly elected union representatives, believe in equal opportunities for all students. You’re Welcome.

CBESS run experiments on an almost daily basis all year round in which you will be asked to perform a task or series of tasks either on your own or in a group. Sound like a waste of time so far? To make it all worth it you get a minimum £2 just for showing up on time, even if you don’t get to take part in the actual experiment but from experience. This might not seem like much, but The Tab can report that it is possible to  earn as much as £25 a session if you are lucky and play your cards right!

So if you often find yourself just hanging around campus ‘working’ on something resembling your facebook news feed and feel like you could do with a bit more cash, it may be worth visiting CBESS and registering with them by clicking here 

You will begin to receive emails about experiments and opportunities to earn some cash very soon!