UEA Mash: Christmas LCR Officially Confirmed as Best Thing Ever

Let us introduce UEA Mash, the new satirical series. Watch out for more next term.

Slutty Santa outfits and costumes made entirely from a short piece of tinsel are the genuine pinnacle of all of human experience, experts have now confirmed.

In a study soon to be published by the UEA School of Societal and Social Studies, researchers found everyone cared more about the Christmas LCR than absolutely anything else, even Jesus.

Spokesperson Dr John Shade told the Tab:
“Yes, it does now seem that the age old question of what we are really here for has finally been answered. As leading theorists have suspected for some time – it is to get wasted and go frickin mental with some FTV fresher you’ll never see again.”

Anticipation may be running high but it is important to consider the hardworking organisers behind such key events. When asked to comment UEA Student’s Union replied:
“It’s about time the LCR made some money, I mean, why do you think we run these nights? For the benefit of your ‘student experience’? No! For cash. This is a charity but we’re not morons.” * (see N.B.)

Student Frank Thistlewaite said: “I am totes-OMG-super-uber-excited for Wednesday – I know the Mayans say the end of the world is not until 21/12/12 but 12/12/12 is better anyway right?”

Academic debate has recently intensified over whether the Mayan Astrological calendar or the LCR Fancy Dress calendar holds the key to understand the fate of the universe. As planet earth prepares for the end of the 13th B’ak’tun of the fourth creation, and the Christmas LCR barely a week apart what life will be like in 2013 is the subject of intense speculation.

Dr Shade commented: “I don’t care! Get on it! Why are you not drinking already? Tomorrow life will have no further purpose – apart from Pimp My Barrow, but that’s ages.”

(N.B. This is not an actual quote from  UEA Student’s Union)