Guilty Hits Norwich

Speculated to rival the famous student night across the country ‘Carnage’, Guilty hits Norwich next Monday.

On Monday 10 December, Guilty will be hitting Norwich to help students celebrate the end of term .
Eight of our favourite student haunts will be involved in the night, including Mojo’s, Essence and Fluke; with the night finishing at Mercy XS nightclub.

Several celebrities will be making an appearance, with a meet and greet at Mercy with Jamie Laing from Made In Chelsea, performances and private dances from Twitter sensation Chelsea Ferguson in Lace and an appearance by DJ Cable, an up-and-coming DJ who has played shows such as Radio 1 Extra and Capital FM. As Joel from Geordie Shore can no longer attend, a mystery celebrity will be announced on the night.

The bars and clubs involved are boasting unbeatable drinks deals, and the night also includes free entry to Mercy and Lace (which is usually £20).

Events co-ordinator, Ollie D’Albertsan said: “We feel the night will be strong with societies on board and judging by the reaction from students, we’re really looking forward to the event”.

Tickets can be bought in the form of T-Shirts, and this also gives you a voucher worth £50 which gives you access to the drinks deals at the different venues. Buy your T-Shirts online now at http://www.fatsoma.com/tickets/guilty-1-t-shirt-8-bars-1-club-xmas-end-of-term-4-pas-1-night-50-free-token/mercy-nightclub/norwich/e77287