The Tab Tries: Movember The Finale!

Take a look at the before and after shots of our participants.

Our participants have come a long way this month, from barefaced babies to fur-faced men! Well, sort of anyway.

Doug has easily made the most progress with this incredibly transformation of his Mo:

Week 1:

to this:

I personally think Doug should sport a Mo all the time… then again with his Mo-growing abilities he can simply produce one at will it seems.

My transformation, when compared with Doug’s, is less than impressive but at least I tried! Taking part is half the fun, right?

Week 1:

Final week:

Looking suitably miserable considering the epic defeat I have suffered this Movember.

I am proud but also ashamed to say that only on the last day of Movember, today, did someone say to me ‘Mate I can actually see your moustache today’, and I will admit that I almost dyed my mo’ to make it more visible…

I think it is clear who the winner is here, Doug, I bow to your Mo-growing skills. Right, its now time to shave!

Well that’s it for Movember this year I’m afraid, but we will be back next year! Make sure to check out The Tab Norwich often because we update our content daily!