Wanted: Tab Columnists

Become a columnist at the Tab!

Think you have what it takes to be a columnist for the Tab?

If you can produce a 500 word article once a week and have a fun, entertaining writing style then you may be exactly what we’re looking for!

We are looking for two columnists:

Column 1: Are you single at Uni? Would you be prepared to share your experiences of the excitements/ occasional disasters which can come with single life at UEA? Do you love sharing a good LCR story? Could your anecdotes put a smile on our reader’s faces?

Column 2: Are you in a relationship? Would you be prepared to share the ups and downs of being committed as a UEA student? The sweaty nightmare which can be sharing a single bed? The struggles of keeping things exciting amidst deadlines and mould infestations? Dates you enjoy on a student budget?

If either of these sound like you then you could become one of the Tab’s first columnists. Being a columnist is a great way of gaining writing experience and of getting yourself published on a website read by thousands of students.

If you’d be interested in writing either of these columns, or think you can come up with a better one, then just send a sample 300 word article to [email protected]