Movember: Week Three!

These seem to be troubling times for one of our Movember participants, read on to find out who.

doug patient edward claxton movember

We are now on week three of Movember and our participants Mos should be coming along nicely… But are they?

First up we have Doug!

Doug is making some major progress towards a magnificent Mo being fully visible on his upper lip, the only thing for it to do now is get bushier and bushier, and with two weeks to go it will be interesting to see what happens! I’m starting to wonder if he could be related to this Mo Hero:

Now onto me, Ed:

It would appear that my progress has been, yet again, somewhat less than Doug’s. If you look really you may be able to see a bit of a mo, and I promise it is vaguely visible in person, but unfortunately it seems my facial hair is somewhat camera shy. Maybe I should take some advice from someone who knows how to grow a good Mo?

Doug is roaring into the lead in this not-so-epic battle, will Ed be able to keep up with him? Or is the best he can hope for to finish the month respectably but in the shadow of Doug’s might Mo?