UEA Students given priority access to new website

A new website launched by UEA graduates Andy Parker and Laura Hine promises to simplify the process of collecting money from your mates. Sign up now for priority access.

A new website launched by UEA graduates Andy Parker and Lauren Hine promises to simplify the process of collecting money from your mates, and us UEA students are going to get priority access.

Incredibli will launch its beta tests this week, and the two graduates are keen for UEA students to be the first to experience their new business venture.

The website is designed to make it easier to collect money from people you know and ensure you are never left out of pocket, whether you are raising money for a party, a present, or a group holiday.

The user is easily able to track who has paid them, how much they have paid and how much is left to be paid, giving them more time to focus on the event itself. This will be of particular interest to students who regularly need to organise socials and large gatherings.

In order to sign up for the beta tests, visit www.incredibli.com and simply enter your email address. This will give you and your friends first access to this exciting new website.

Avoid the hassle of physically collecting money and try Incredibli… It really is incredibili easy!