Look out for the Flasher!

It’s not just students who get their bits out in Norwich.

Police in Hellesdon and Earlham are investigating two separate cases of indecent exposure this week.

The most recent incident took place on Friday 7 September between 2pm and 2:15pm in the car park of the Drayton High Road ASDA. The victim, a woman in her 20s, was seen walking towards the store entrance when a male driver exited his vehicle and indecently exposed himself to her.

The Vehicle was described as a white minibus or van with yellow door handles. Police are appealing for any information about the van or the driver.

Norwich Police are also investigating another unrelated case of indecent exposure on Thursday 6 September between 12:30pm and 12:40pm at Eaton Park.

The offender was seen flashing people and committing lewd and inappropriate acts in the wooded area of Eaton Park by the North Park Avenue cycle track.

Police are looking for a man in his late 20s, described as white, approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall, of slim build and pale complexion with dark brown hair. The man was also seen (at some point) wearing blue jeans and a blue bomber jacket.

Again, Officers would like to hear from anyone who might have witnessed this incident.

If you have any information regarding the incident at ASDA, please contact PC Simon Gooch at Earlham Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800555111, or if you have any information about indecent exposure at Eaton Park please contact PC Andy Dye at the Hellesdon and Horsford Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101, or similarly contact Crimestoppers.