Male Students offer Sex Service to Stressed out Female Students at UEA

UEA male brothel service launched.

sex stress

UPDATE – Meme added (scroll through photos to see it)

Some UEA students are offering a gigolo service to female students which they claim could help their clients beat stress and improve their grades.

Their service is reminiscent of a similar scheme at a German uni, where the guys reserved the right to withdraw their service if the client does not meet the 'criteria.'

School of Cock don't seem to be as fussy and they are offering complete confidentiality, insisting that what happens during exam period "stays in the pas(s)t."

But whether their cheeky poster will result in any female students asking for assistance is another matter.

Do you know a lovely Lothario or a desperate Dan who might be involved in the service?

If so we want to know who they are. We want to know who are these charitable lads who are willing to go out of their way to help their fellow students.

FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT BE STRUGGLING TO READ THE POSTER, it says: 

"Do you have too much stress about the exams?
Do you need relaxation?

Scientific research proves that sex before the exam offers both physical exercise and good grades as it relieves stress!!

UEA strong and handsome males volunteer to help their colleagues by offering their confidential services!! Before you stress out and pens get down! 

Contact us at:  [email protected]

Because what happens during the exam period stays in the pas(s)t!"