"Let the hunky see the dory"

Have you watched TMO yet? If you have then why not read this …

Take Me Out

"Let the tool, see the box"

Mikey from Wrexham is the first to dive from the love lift into the grasp of thirty single ladies, and he certainly impressed the ladies with his job as a scuba diver in the Bahamas. The girls seemed to be gasping for his attention, throwing compliments his way such as ‘You have a nice bend in your knee’ and giving reasons as to why he should pick them, ‘I like fishes’ (we shall ignore the incorrect grammar on this occasion). However, it was Jamie that got lucky in the end, and we shall find out next week how they got on during their date. It’s just a shame he can’t remember her name…

‘"Let the ball, see the chain"

Jit from London is second to emerge from the love lift, and by no means was he short of cheese – ‘’If I’d have gotten to go on a date with you I’d be the tallest man in the world’’, combined with a little song and plenty of winking. Fortunately for him, he was just saved from a blackout when Gracie, after eleven weeks of being on the show, was the only one with her light left on. In spite of her ‘not being his usual type’, everyone is glad to see Gracie finally get a date.

"Let the hunky, see the dory"

Kenny from Belfast is next up for the pickings, and he was not to everyone’s taste. If you go for spray tan and eyebrow waxing on a man then he would be the one for you, but if not (and this was the case for many of the girls) then hair loss advisor Kenny just wasn’t up to scratch. Also finding out that he had had botox turned off many lights as well – but every cloud has a silver lining, and this silver lining came in the form of Becca. Unfortunately, I don’t think he’ll have won many points by saying that the girls turned off their lights because he was better looking than them.

"Let the salad, see the cream"

Finally we have Billy from Essex, who I think receives the ultimate Take Me Out compliment: ‘’your shoes are like pasties and your head is like an iced bun’’. The girls seemed to like his ‘Bob the Builder’ style, but once they found out he works in a fish market they shied away from his ‘fishy fingers’. He found hope in the form of Emma, who has never been picky, but they seemed a good match.

So that’s it for this week, we can all turn our brains back on because for now, it’s lights out, all out.

For the column covering last week's show (where annoying Stephanie managed to get a date!) read this: http://www.ueadrop.co.uk/en/photos/columnist/2012-03-17/1005/take-me-out-columnists.html