‘I defy anyone to out-twerk me’: Meet Northumbria’s Clubber of the YEAR

I’ve been partying since the second I was 18 and I don’t intend on slowing down until I’m 80

We have a little feature called clubbers of the week, snapping the top night out moments at Northumbria. 

Over the course of the year, we’ve taken the biggest, baddest photos from the finest of our night life for your procrastinating pleasure.

But no one has been papped in as many categories as second year clubbing legend Emmanuella Mbatangie.

Now the 20-year-old journalism student has earned the official title of Ultimate Clubber of 2015.

Emmanuella the wall flower

Party-loving Emmanuella said: “Well, it’s definitely appropriate. I do go out all of the time. I wonder how I’m still alive.

“This prestigious title is just making me want to go and party more, to keep up my good name.

“I’m all about spontaneous nights, getting drunk and having an unforgettable time.”

Does she have a magic concoction that keeps her being the Poly princess of club life? Is there a favourite dance move? How does she do it and how can we be like her?

“I guess I’m a wild girl when it comes to my dance moves. I defy anyone at Northumbria to out-twerk me and I should have a PhD in booty shaking.

“Oh, and I’m the queen of slut dropping.

“Any time I hear a good RnB song I just go crazy on the dance floor. I guess it’s pretty entertaining.”

A proud advocate for getting down and dirty on the dance floor, Emmanuella landed herself a job as a promo for Naked Newcastle because of her dedication to partying.

“I go out about three or our times a week and House of Smith is my go-to place for my mental nights out.

“I’m only in second year but I’m still determined to continue going out and having chaotic and erotic nights out when I’m doing my final project.”

And what does the future hold?

“I just love my nights out. I’ve been partying since the second I was 18 and I don’t intend on slowing down until I’m 80.

“Even then, if clubbers of the week is still going I will be.”

We expect to see her next Monday.