Poly vs Posh – the ultimate showdown TONIGHT

We’re finally seperating the boys from the men tonight at 7.30

In the ultimate test of intelligence, strength, and creativity – the ultimate advertise off between Northumbria and Newcastle airs tonight on new indie channel, Made in Tyne and Wear.

Premiering tonight, 5 Northumbria Advertising wannabes go head to head with 5 Newcastle toffs in an Apprentice style challenge to prove which Northern university is truly TOP DOG.

Advertsing extrodinaires Jonny Bell, Jake Lowes, James Scholey, Mina Perup and Simona Sharma take to the screen tonight to battle it out so the nation will finally see the Poly’s and their ‘fake degrees’ mean business.

BACK OUR LADS

Jonny, advertising third year and soon to be local icon said: “You don’t take on a challenge unless you’re willing to do what it takes to come out on top. We’re working hard to take down them ‘poshys'”

As you’ll see, our challenge was to create a stop-start animation for our ad which took forever, it was tedious but rewarding. We knew we needed to work harder than Newcastle.

We knew we only had one chance to prove Northumbria is the best University in Newcastle – our challenge was a one off for the North East. I was straight on board.”

Nothing is more important in the stakes of the age old ultimate test of brains, brawn and advertising.

Show our Poly superstars your support TONIGHT AT 7.30 – the Poly vs Posh pub crawl ain’t got nothing on this.