Men are using Grindr to find jobs, gym buddies and weed

It’s not always about sex

Unless you’ve been living under a rock you’ll know what Grindr is. It’s a location based app that’s usually used by gay/bi guys to find each other to hookup, date and chat.

But Grindr users have found that the notorious hookup app can be used for more than just finding Mr Right or Mr Right now.

Need a place to live?

Whether you’ve fallen out with your flatmates or your tenancy is about to end, Grindr might be the perfect place for you to find your new home.

Who wants to pay a letting agent a fee when you can download an app and ask a multitude of like-minded fellas if they want a new roomie. Plus if they’re fit then it’s an added bonus.

Finding a gym buddy

Grindr is famous for it’s headless torso profiles, and unless you’ve been hitting the gym they’re going to make you feel inadequate.

Jealous aren’t you?

If you’re determined to kick-start 2015 with a health kick and finally build some muscle mass, why not ask one of the apps many “Muscle Mary’s” to spot you.

How much does he charge?

Job searching

Christmas has probably left you skint, and unless Student Finance or Daddy has given you a nice lump sum to live off, you could probably do with the extra cash.

Think of all those men online who have a few odd jobs for you to do and are willing to pay you to give them a helping hand!

Drugs

Are you 420 friendly? Rather than looking for a pair of trainers tossed over a telephone line, you can load up the app and ask around.

Wonder why he’s got no face pic?

You never know who might be selling.

He’s down with the kids

New to town?

Maybe you don’t know your way around the city, or maybe you’re too scared to check out the local Scene.

Will you be my friend?

But you’re sure to find a friendly face to offer advice and take you on a guided tour!

Grindr might not be happy that some users are contravening the rules, but that isn’t going to stop you all, is it?