Men – stop drawing on your eyebrows

You don’t look fetch

You look like a twat.

I’m all for “Manscaping” – the majority of young men have finally embraced the battle against unwanted body hair that women have been fighting for years.

Essentials for a Metrosexual

The metrosexual man will keep his bush in order, wax his back, have a facial and pluck his monobrow. It’s gay men that have been leading the way when it comes to showing straight guys how to look good.

But a terrible illness has struck gay men in recent years: drawn on eyebrows.

No.

This is a trend that straight men are not yet afflicted by.

I have no issue with men wearing makeup – I’ve been known to wack on concealer and a bit of bronzer for a night out.

But to draw on your eyebrows is a step too far, especially when men are generally born with decent brows.

It doesn’t look good

Wax them, yes, pluck them, yes – but stop drawing them on. Looking as though you’ve gone at your eyebrows with a sharpie isn’t great. You don’t look fetch.

If you’re brows are too light, dye them, at least then it will look natural.

Fair play to you if you’ve got no eyebrows at all for whatever reason, draw them on to your hearts content but do try and make them look natural.

But we must stop the growing number of gay men who are now painting scouse brows on or drawing the wispiest of lines across their foreheads.

I feel pretty

They don’t make you look pretty. They make you look like a dickhead.