Round three: Vote for Newcastle’s BNOC now

The third and final group have been announced

It’s our last round of nominees for the 2022 Newcastle BNOC competition! The final is fast approaching, so its your job to vote for your final Newcastle BNOC to see them go through and battle it out amongst the winners of group one and two. There’s a lot riding on this so make sure to vote both via the form below and on out Instagram stories (@thetabnewcastle) for the best chance of crowning your winner!

Your final group of nominees are as follows.

Ben Brockway, first year, Business

Ben is nicknamed the chief chat officer not once, but twice, proving that yes, you can be seduced by a first year. Be wary out there, ladies and gents. We wouldn’t blame you though – just look at those gegs.

Bob Tough, second year, Civil Engineering

Bob’s known around the Toon for all the right reasons, always up for a session and never one to let the lads down. He’s always either half cut or hungover but “no” is not in his vocabulary – a proper Geordie and we love him for it. Some would say he’s the GOAT.

Sophie Burden, third year, Mathematics

She’s either in the library or on a social and the biggest non-agric agric you’ll ever meet. You’re more likely to see her in fancy dress than flares and obviously knows half of Jesmond but she’ll always stop and say hey.

Vote below!!