Hadrian’s Tipi is back this Friday and we can’t contain our excitement

It’s officially Christmas season again!

Hadrian’s Tipi is set to open its doors again on Friday 22nd October.

The festive pop-up bar is located in Stack, on Pilgrim Street, and has been there since 2017.

Stack announced that it will be there until the end of January, so there’s plenty of time to fill up on mulled wine.

Hadrian’s Tipi is the absolute definition of Christmas and a staple for a cosy wintery night in Newcastle.

Inside you can find fire pits and beer barrel tables, and an array of festive drinks, such as mulled wine and cider, and our fave – Bailey’s hot chocolate.

It’s a Newcastle student staple, and the perfect place for a cute insta pic, or an excuse for a tipsy trip to the photo booth with your pals.

Since the announcement this morning, there has been more than 800 comments on Facebook and over 1,000 likes on Instagram, with many people commenting about how excited they are to see its return this year.

Following the news that the Christmas markets will not return to Newcastle this year, the return of Hadrian’s Tipi has been warmly welcomed by locals and students.

As Stack is a walk-in only venue, you cannot book the Tipi, however, queues are expected at peak times. However, it is available for private party hire, which is available through the booking page on Stack’s website.

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.