The Tab’s guide to Halloween in Newcastle

We have Halloween covered for you

It’s that time of the year again when the nights are getting darker sooner and the cold weather is creeping in – Halloween is right around the corner.

If having to think of and buy a unique costume isn’t hard enough (everyone please stop doing Harley Quinn), you also have to find an event to go to. Luckily, we’ve taken the stress out of that with our guide to Halloween nights out in Newcastle.

Oops – BOO! OOPS HALLOWEEN SUNDAY 31st OCTOBER

Being one of the biggest student nights out, of course Mr Oops was going to throw a Halloween bash.

On Sunday night of Halloween, Oops! are hosting what will be one of the largest student parties in the city at Greys club, with entry starting from 10pm. Oops! has a disco terrace and two indoor rooms with different music policies, so there’s something for everyone.

Tickets are available on the FIXR app and are already on their final release so make sure to get yours ASAP.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUu9lPqD3ni/

Psycho Path

If it’s not a night out you’re looking for, but you’re still up for a fright, then Psycho Path, “The North’s Biggest Halloween Event”,is the place for you.

Located at Lintz Hall Farm, the scare fest is running from October 1st and takes place over 700 acres of land. Four zones await you, including an all new maze.  The main event, The Psycho Trail, is what will draw you to this terrifying experience – a bare muddy trail full of clowns and jump scares.

In addition, there is Psycho City and Anarchy Arcade. No photos or videos are allowed and if you have any underlying health conditions Psycho Path have advised not to go. With the event not being able to go ahead last year, they have had two years to prepare this terrifying experience, so you d o not want to miss it.

Tickets can be found on Fatsoma.

Swingers – ‘DEAD FAMOUS DISCO’ HALLOWE’EN BOOGIE WOOGIE – SUNDAY 31ST OCTOBER 1963

Our favourite Thursday night is back for Halloween, giving us an extra special event on Sunday 31st October. Swingers is not one to miss and is being held at Riverside.

Swingers know how to throw a party so you can guarantee you will be hearing your favourite Thursday night playlist of ABBA and disco house down by the quayside this Halloween. Again tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours on the FIXR app.

Digital – BOUNCE HAVEN HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

With Halloween being a Sunday night, you might not fancy going out – but don’t worry, we have you covered. On Friday 29th October, Digital are hosting their Halloween event, Bounce Haven.

The Halloween rave is perfect to kick start your Halloween weekend and tickets for the event can be found in Digi’s insta bio.

Tyneside Cinema – Halloween All-Nighter

For our film lovers, Tyneside Cinema are showing back to back horror all night long.

The event is being held on Saturday night and into the early hours of Sunday, so is a great event of clubbing is not your go to but you fancy doing something this Halloween.

Many classic films will be screened, including “The Evil Dead” and “The Omen”. You can pay for each individual film or for the full night at £19.81. Tickets are currently on sale, so if you fancy seeing some horror movies and music acts this Halloween get your ticket for the Tyneside Cinema now.

Aveika – Halloween Banquet

If you don’t fancy dressing up this Halloween, then Aveika might just be the place for you. A Halloween brunch is being held at the well know bar in the City Centre, with DJ’s Russke, Price and Cueball playing and the venue being decorated fitting with the spooky theme.

You can book table reservations or table packages for the  Bottomless Brunch or  Cocktail Brunch, both £40 per person. This is even a great option for a boujee pres before a big clubbing night at a Halloween event.

Greenhouse – DROP DEAD DISCO – HALLOWEEN NIGHT SPECIAL – GREENHOUSE SUNDAY SPECIAL!

Greenhouse are throwing their very own Halloween disco this year, taking place on Sunday the 31st.

If you fancy more of a sing along then Greenhouse is the place for you, with two floors of cheesy hits set to be played.

Once again, tickets are limited so you can grab yours on the Fatsoma app. There are also a few other Halloween events happening at greenhouse this year so be sure to check them out via their insta down below. This is not one you want to miss.

Bohemia – ESCAPE THROUGH THE DECADES

Forget escaping frights this Halloween, you could be escaping through the decades instead!

On the 31st October, Bohemia are hosting Decades Halloween, with two rooms and a disco tunnel.

With the tickets already on second release, you are bound to be in for a jam packed Halloween at Decades night with fully booked capacity set. Tickets can be found on Fatsoma and with the event starting at nine pm, no Halloween costume will go to waste.

Howlers, Verano and Chacha Buchi – MONSTERS DISCO BALL, HALLOWEEN TAKEOVER, BACKTRACK VS BOP VS JUNGLE

Forget Frankenstein, the Voodoo events team are holding their very own monster’s disco, which should deffo be on your list of places to go this Halloween.

With three venues all coming together for one big Halloween bash, this disco is set to be a knockout.

There is a capacity of 2000 and an adult only ball pit – tickets are available from £6 plus booking fee on Fatsoma.com now.

Soho – SQUID GAME! SOHO’S HALLOWEEN SATURDAY SPECIAL

Who isn’t talking about squid game right now? Could you face the challenges? Will you survive?

Soho is hosting a Halloween special based on the Netflix smash hit Squid Game on the 30th October.

Ppopgi, also known as dalgona, a tug of war and glass stepping stones await visitors, with four floors of fun, trebs deals and the infamous Soho pole.

So see if you can survive the night by heading down to Soho this Halloween.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUsf0v8jY_I/

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.