Fenwick’s Christmas window is going to be revealed on Sunday

The event will be live-streamed on Facebook

Fenwick has announced that their annual Christmas window will be revealed on Sunday 8th November on Facebook.

The virtual window reveal is due to happen at 6:45 pm, and people are being encouraged to stay at home to watch the event.

The event has previously been in person, and large crowds have gathered on Northumberland Street, however, this year will be live-streamed on their Facebook page. This follows the announcement that the Newcastle Christmas markets would also be held online this year.

The window will be open every day until 8pm from Monday 9th November. If you wish to visit in person, a queuing system will be operated to ensure social distancing measures are followed.

Last year, around 2,000 people watched on Northumberland Street, to see the reveal of the Charlie and the Chocolate factory themed window. However, the theme for 2020 is yet to be announced.

Want to write stories like this? Join the team, no experience required. DM us via @TheTabNewcastle on Instagram or The Tab Newcastle on Facebook.