Grace Gregroy has been crowned your 2020 fittest female fresher

Yeah she’s peng

Grace Gregory has triumphed in this years voting, and is officially Newcastle’s fittest female fresher for 2020.

Grace has been in the race since day one, coming out on top in the last round. Her win follows the final, where over 1.4k of you placed your votes.

Grace claimed her title with 413 votes, over a quarter of the entire round. She also has a banging Insta, which you can follow here.

Annie Robinson followed closely behind, holding 2nd place with 360 votes.

3rd place was taken by Ruby Moore, who finished with 314 votes.

The Newcastle Tab chatted to Grace about her recent victory and asked her how she felt about winning. She was pretty buzzing as you would expect.

She said: “I’d like to take this time to show my appreciation for Saint Moritz and Bondi Sands, giving me the opportunity to catfish you all.” What a Queen.

Grace also told us that Covid-19 has spoiled her plans of showing off her new title, she said: “I wish I could be having some trebs to celebrate.”

All the more reason to hit Soho when we’re back!

This Castle Leazes girl grace has definitely won the hearts of everyone in The Toon, and we’re looking forward to seeing her at Oops next year. Head’s up, she’s also single, so slide into her DMs with the promise of a cute beach date when everyone is out of isolation.

She also wanted to give a special mention to her bestie, who is also fit and looking for love.

Grace told us: “I’d also like to use this opportunity to show big love to my bestie Katie Honey (pictured below) who is single and definitely ready to mingle as well”. Go on boys, you know what to do.

This brings our 2020 Female Fittest Fresher to a close. Thanks for voting – same place, same time next year.