The votes have been counted and the Fittest Fresher final girls are here

Crown your queen

After the hundreds of nominations were whittled down to three rounds, you guys voted in your masses and it is almost time to crown the winner. The FINAL is here.

They gave you their best chat-up lines, and now its time for you to decide who your winner is. Brush up on the facts before you make your decision. The stakes are high, so choose wisely:

GRACE GREGORY – Round one winner

“So gassed I cannot put it into words, putting fittest fresher finalist on my CV as we speak…”

Crowthorne girl Grace set the stakes high when she took first place in round one. Our og fresher is looking for that special someone to join her for a long walk on the beach or a cheeky night out at Oops. She also “has the best bum in Castle Leazes.”

ANNIE ROBINSON – Round one runner-up

“Well i’m buzzing to make the final and to top it off i’m no longer taken…”

Lancaster’s Annie Robinson has been in the competition from day one and claims that she’s never had to use a chat-up line. Nando’s is her go-to date, and Oops is her fav night out in The Toon.

OLLIE DICKINSON – Round two winner

“I’ve made it I can drop out of uni now and just put fittest fresher final on my CV”

“Fit, fun and flirty.” Philosophy student Ollie came first in round two and is looking for her Mr Right. Take her on a bowling date and you’re guaranteed to win her heart.

RUBY MOORE – Round two runner-up

“Cheers to everyone who voted so far, drinks on me in Market Shaker if I win”

Marketing and Management student Ruby was our round two runner-up. She currently resides in The View, and is searching for someone to take her to The Baltic, and admire the scenes of Newcastle.

DEMI MCADAM – Round three winner

“World’s ending but at least I’m in fittest fresher final…key to success is a lib quay lamp – great lighting x”

“Delicious” Demi tore through the competition in our final heat. Her no.1 night out is 100% in Grey’s club, with Oops and Swingers being her favourite events.

CERI WILSON- Round three runner up

“At least something is keeping isolation interesting”

Switzerland born Ceri came second in the final round. If you love meatballs and assembling furniture: Ceri’s the one for you, as her ideal date is a trip to Ikea with a hip flask.