Image may contain: Family, Face, People, Human, Person

Liam Payne is in Newcastle today and I’m going to pass out

Sign me or my album or both of us it’s okay

Liam Payne is coming to Newcastle today to do signings of his new album and I don't know about you but I am sweating a lot just thinking about him being within a 20 mile radius of Jesmond.

He'll be signing copies of his debut album, 'lp1' in Intu Eldon Square at 4pm today.

Up and down the country, every single human remembers where we were when One Direction announced their 'indefinite hiatus'.

It was a heartbreak like no other, after spending so much of our parent's money on merch and tickets and then they break up??? Sounds like the story of my life after every sub-par boyfriend.

Until of course, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam decided to go their own ways with their music careers, and tbf they're all absolutely killing the game.

So for those if you with some nostalgic History of our beloved X Factor amalgamation (Cheers Simon) you'll be delighted to know that former One Direction member turned absolute unit Liam Payne will be in Newcastle today.

Liam is certainly no stranger to the North East as he co-parents his son Bear with South Shields sweetheart, Cheryl.

After a number of singles, this is Payne's first album collection, which features collaborations from the likes of Zedd, Rita Ora and Quavo.