Image may contain: Face, Word, Coat, Jacket, Text, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Today is your deadline to register to vote so DO IT

It literally takes two minutes

Before we start, here is the link to register.

As students, if there is one thing we can all agree on is that we are absolute legends when it comes to procrastinating and leaving things last minute.

If you're one to practice what you preach, then it's our pleasure to remind you that today is the deadline to register to vote for the forthcoming general election, taking place on December 12th.

This election is pretty dramatic and has been receiving a lot of attention if you haven't already noticed. So much so that over 620,000 young people have already registered to vote.

Image may contain: Man, Advertisement, Poster, Clothing, Apparel, Accessory, Accessories, Glasses, Text, Word, Human, Person

As a student you can be registered to vote in both your home and uni constituency so don't use this as an excuse. You can only actually vote in one though so you'll have to make a decision soon.

You should do some research into swing seats to decide which address might be more beneficial for you to vote at. You're still going to need to register either way though.

The reality is that with simply a matter of hours before the deadline to register, you should really register as soon as possible.

You can do this here!

This election is massive, being the decider on who will be our future Prime Minister who will deal with issues currently dividing the country such as Brexit, the NHS, Public services, tuition fees, mental health and LGBTQ+ issues.

Research who you want to vote for based on the issues which matter to you before 12th December 2019.

REGISTER TO VOTE!!!!!!

JUST DO IT!!!

Related stories recommended by this reader:

43 per cent of students in Newcastle are planning to vote Labour, according to our poll

Revealed: How many students at your uni are voting Tory

Pick a meal deal and we’ll tell you who to vote for in the General Election