Image may contain: Hot Tub, Tub, Jacuzzi, Skin, Person, Human, Back

Newcastle University Boat Club’s 2020 naked calendar is here

And we’ve got a sneak peek

Need a stocking filler for a loved one this Christmas? Well, you're in luck. Newcastle University Boat Club are continuing their annual tradition of releasing a naked calendar for charity and The Newcastle Tab has been given a nice little preview.

Following on from last years successful release in support of mental health charity Mind, this year NUBC have got their kit off for The Robert Allen Life Promotion and Healthy Hearts Trust (RALPHH).

RALPHH promotes the cardiac health of athletes through the provision of electro-cardiac testing, as well as defibrillators at sporting locations.

Image may contain: Female, Symbol, Swimwear, Clothing, Apparel, Skin, Human, Person

"We do the naked calendar every year because it’s a fun way to promote a cause that is close to the club," NUBC President Kat Bulmer told The Newcastle Tab. "Everyone involved has a good laugh and it often works as a good icebreaker!"

Speaking about the decision to raise funds for RALPHH, Bulmer continued: "As a club, we strive to support the health and wellbeing of athletes both during and after their sporting careers.

"There has been a number of cases where undiagnosed medical conditions have proved near-fatal during sport, so we wanted to use our naked calendar to develop an awareness around these issues."

NUBC have released both male and female calendars, so you can help out regardless of whose bare bums you want to look at every day. Want a little nosey? Go on, we won't judge…

Image may contain: Outdoors, Female, Tire, Shorts, Furniture, Apparel, Clothing, Person, HumanImage may contain: Wood, Man, Tire, Person, Human

You can support NUBC and RALPHH by putting some nude rowers on your wall here, for just a little over a tenner.