Image may contain: Bar Counter, Glass, Pub, Beer Bottle, Bottle, Alcohol, Beer, Beverage, Drink, Person, Human

Introducing Newcastle Goes Dating: Applications are now open

‘Mum, how did you and Dad meet?’

With winter fast approaching, we are all searching for that one thing; cosy nights filled with movies, fairy lights and snacks, spent with a partner!!! How can I find my other half in such little time you may ask? Look no further, as The Tab are bringing you 'Newcastle Goes Dating'.

We are aiming to send Newcastle and Northumbria students on blind dates around The Toon!

We are expecting this to be a popular one, so we can practically guarantee that there will be someone for you.

Image may contain: Coat, Overcoat, Suit, Glass, Dating, Female, Red Wine, Smile, Apparel, Clothing, Alcohol, Wine, Face, Drink, Beverage, Person, Human

Here's all you have to do (it's simple): Fill out this compatibility form and we will work our magic.

We will contact you with a time and place to meet your match, which will be chosen by us, and all you have to do is turn up.

After the sparks have flown and the date has finished, we will catch up with you and find out how it went, and whether it has any future potential.

You'd be silly not to snatch up this opportunity to find your future husband/wife!!

We are looking for students of all genders and sexualities, so if you're interested then just fill out the form and we will do the rest!

Image may contain: Food Court, Seasoning, Glass, Dish, Ice Cream, Creme, Cream, Dessert, Meal, Food, Restaurant, Furniture, Table, Dining Table, Person, Human

Please note that in order to take part in Newcastle Goes Dating you must be comfortable having your name, a photo of yourself and your post-date feedback published on The Newcastle Tab. Sadly there can’t be any exceptions to this.