Image may contain: Interior Design, Indoors, Sunglasses, Accessory, Accessories, People, Crowd, Audience, Person, Human

Invite only student party is coming to the top of the Vermont hotel

No Air Force Ones allowed

Gone are the days of wearing your old trainers and hoody in to town. Finally, you can be a real Geordie and dress to impress.

Sub=Line events company have managed to secure access to the roof of The Vermont hotel and are laying on an exclusive invite only sky high party.

The event will take place this Sunday, 10th March, starting at 3pm and is set to be the party of the term.

The Newcastle Tab have secured two golden tickets for the event, head to our Instagram highlight to see how you can be in with a chance of winning. This is not one to be missed and could be your only chance to get your name on that special guest list.

This is the first time a student party is to be hosted in this prestigious venue making it an extra special occasion.

With unreal views of the Quayside and the city, prepare for your Insta to be full of classy shots the day after.

Sub=Line ran the Sub=Line X Sub Zero at Antler which was a great success so you do really want to get your hands on these tickets.

Photos: Cover pic – Sub=Line, Rooftop shot = IAMVIP