Bar Blanc is welcoming students back to Newcastle with some MEGA food and drink deals

That’s those January exams out of the window

| UPDATED Hide Images

We asked 100 people what they had missed most about Newcastle over Christmas and 90 of them said Bar Blanc – the other 10 said trebs… legends.

We didn't actually but this is what we envisage the results looking like. Everyone is dying to get back to their favourite Jesmond local, sink some pints and catch up with their pals.

In true Blanc style, they are welcoming us back with open arms and treating us to a big January sale – starting on 6th Jan.

For just £2, Sunday to Friday, you can grab yourself a house double vodka, an Old Mout Cider, Carling, Bud Light or a bottle of Heineken… it's going to be a heavy reunion sesh.

If you had enough of the boozing over Christmas and are detoxing with an attempt at dry January, don't panic, non-alcoholic beers are also down at £1.50 so you can still join in the fun.

There is also a special £2 food menu so really, Blanc is the place you're going to be night and day – as if it wasn't already.