Image may contain: Night Club, Club, Party, Human, Person

Here’s the Christmas club events happening in Newcastle this week

Forget about the deadlines and get out your Christmas jumper

These Christmas events happening in Newcastle are bound to get you in the Christmas spirit and help you celebrate saying goodbye to deadlines. Even if you're a scrooge, these events are a pretty good excuse for one final big night out. Here's a round up of all the choices to make you're life a little easier.

theCUT: The 1st Shake of Christmas

Image may contain: Portrait, Photo, Photography, Toy, Teddy Bear, Food, Confectionery, Sweets, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Who doesn't love TheCut and their indie tunes. Throw in some cool Christmas remixes and prepare yourself for a festive shake.

When? 12th December

Entry: £4 Guest list wall

Definitely a way to get you in the Christmas spirit.

SoulJam – Festive Funk – World HQ

Image may contain: Art, Graphics, Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Advertisement, Poster

The grooviest event is back in Newcastle, and this festive edition is set to be better than ever. Get yourself to WHQ for some funky festive jams, it's sure to be a success as always.

When? 12th of December

Entry: Final release £7.00

Swingers: The Final Night of Term

Image may contain: Parade, People, Marching, Crowd, Apparel, Clothing, Helmet, Person, Human

You've been every week since the start of term and this week surely can't be an exception. Head to courtyard one last time before you head back home.

When? 13th December

Entry: On the door

Playground Christmas Special ‘HOME ALONE’

Image may contain: Face, Boy, Person, Human

Get lost in Tup Tup (and in the moment) as Playground Wednesdays turn everyone's favourite Christmas film into a club night. Don't go to hard though and miss your train home the morning after though like Kevin missed his flight.

When? 12th December

Entry: From £3!

Club Trop "Christmas Carol" / ft 'Lets Play Darts' Afterparty!

Image may contain: Outdoors

Whether you're heading to the darts or not, head to House of Smith and Floritas for a fun filled night. There's sure to be bangers and funny fancy dress as you dance the night away.

When? 10th December

Entry: On the door

Soundboy ⦁ Post Malone's Home Alone Xmas Special ⦁ End Of Term! MSA

Image may contain: Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Poster, Advertisement, Human, Person

Another home alone themed special, the penultimate Soundboy in its current format is set to be full of Post Malone's biggest hits. Head to the basement for a festive twist.

When? 10th December

Entry: Free before 11, £5 after on guestlist

Best of Tiger 2018: End of term finale

Image may contain: Crowd, Person, Human

Set to be the biggest tiger Wednesday of the year so far, you have no excuse to miss the final sports social of 2018. A huge mash up of all the tiger events of this term, one last chance to boogie to legends such as queen, Beyoncé and ABBA. Plus, another special appearance from Santa’s groovy grotto, how can you say no?!

When? 12th December

Entry: From £4

Photo Credit: Harry Craig (Tiger Weds)