Image may contain: Back, Huddle, Crowd, Human, Person

Newcastle Uni Boat Club release their 2019 naked calendar for charity

Peach emojis all around

Christmas is around the corner so what else can we expect other than the launch of societies naked calendars? The Newcastle Uni Boat Club have released theirs which is raising money for mental health charity MIND.

The boat club have proved theirselves to be a stunning bunch as they freed their butts for a good cause. They took the photos back in October down at the boat house at Newburn.

They sent The Newcastle Tab some of the stripped down pics, take a look at them, we know you want to.

Image may contain: Grass, Plant, Yard, Oars, Land, Back, Barefoot, Outdoors, Nature, Water, Clothing, Apparel, Shorts, Person, Human

The Newcastle Tab spoke to club president Kat Bulmer, who said: "Mental health is still massively stigmatised in sport which is why we've chosen to work in partnership with RHTM, in association with Mind, on the calendar, to try and open up the channel of communication and get people talking about their mental health."

Image may contain: People, Swimwear, Bikini, Pool, Skin, Back, Water, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

She continued: "As a club we have grown in numbers massively over the past couple of years and the naked calendar gives us the opportunity to raise money for equipment as well as support a charity that means a lot to us.”

Image may contain: Symbol, Arrow, Human, Person

The money raised goes towards Mind

Image may contain: Port, Dock, Pier, Waterfront, Clothing, Apparel, Water, Human, Person

They took the pictures in October

Image may contain: Back, Port, Dock, Pier, Waterfront, Water, Shorts, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

To support the team and their chosen charity and grab a sneak peak at some more peachy bums, you can purchase their calendar here.