There’s a new Christmas themed pop up bar on Grey Street

It’s opening TODAY

There's a new Christmas themed pop up bar opening TODAY on Grey Street.

It's called Miracle on Grey Street, a pun on the much loved Christmas film, Miracle on 34th Street – get it?!

The pop-up is being hosted where The Living Room used to be. There will be Christmas music, festive films and of course, trees and decorations. The bar is decorated with snow scenes, tinsel, pine cones, fairy lights, and candy canes – the perfect place to get in the festive spirit.

Miracle on Grey Street's Facebook page revealed some of the details, which reads: "As Kris Kringle famously once said, 'Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind'. Expect festive delights such as mulled wine and hot drinks, as well as our naughty and nice cocktails which will definitely get you merry!"

Their naughty and nice cocktail menu is full of Christmassy Toon themed puns such as Merry Berry Christmas, Tinsel Toon, The Nut Basher and The Grinch who got Mortal to name a few. They also offer hot drinks such as hot chocolate and coffees which you can spice up with any spirit of your choice along with hot cider – certain to get you in that ho ho hoing mood!

So, get your Santa hat out, grab a mince pie and get ready for Christmas.