Image may contain: Working Out, Fitness, Exercise, Sports, Sport, Boxing, Person, People, Human

Fight Night is back and it’s bigger and better than ever

Here we go again…

Your favourite event in the University calendar is back with a vengence! Fight Night 2018 will be back just in time to distract you from Semester One.

Although 12 fights have been confirmed, there's still three places left…Could this be you??

Organiser Connor Berry told The Tab: "We’re going into our fifth year of Fight Night now and we’ve got some amazing surprises coming for our next event. We’ve got 12 fights confirmed so we have 3 spaces left. So there’s still time if you want to get in the ring! Ringside tables are £300 for a table of 10 (£30 per head) and come with 3 bottles of your preferred poison. We're yet again working with Teenage Cancer Trust. A Charity close to our hearts."

Image may contain: Sports, Sport, Boxing, Person, People, Human

Tickets aren't on sale yet, but make sure that you keep yourself in the loop so that you can bag yourself a fancy table..

The big night is on Thursday 29th November, so dust down your tux and grab your ballgowns, and get ready to FIIIGHT.

Photo credits: Fight Night