Bar Blanc are hosting a Love Island launch party this Monday

Don’t be a melt and miss this

Bar Blanc are welcoming Love Island back with cheap food and drinks, so recouple with your pals now your exams are done, don’t be muggy, crack on and get down to spend celebrate the start of our favourite villa being back on our screens, this Monday from 8pm.

You definitely do want to put all your eggs in one basket and be nowhere else but here with £8 jugs of Pimms and £12 bottles of Prosecco all night. Win win.

Image may contain: Stein, Pitcher, Jug, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Person, People, Human

The hype for this years Love Island is huge. Last summer’s season was its most popular yet and this year is set to be even bigger with ITV2 announcing this years line up, the excitement is real! You can sit back, put your cocktail in the new inflatable palmtree cups and chow down on some FREE popcorn. FREE!!!

Smashed it, girls 🌸💪 #LoveIsland

A post shared by Love Island (@loveisland) on

The fun continues at Bar Blanc with the half price nachos and jugs of Pimms at £8 continuing until the end of June. If that doesn’t scream summer and 100% my type on paper, what does?

Photo credit: @loveisland

Newcastle University

The Tab Newcastle

last seen today at 02:02

Get breaking Newcastle news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out who’s had the biggest house parties in Jesmond and what your Trebs order says about you, straight to your DMs. 😘