Image may contain: Person, People, Human

THE FINAL: Newcastle’s BNOC 2018

Not long now and then our BNOC will be crowned

Over 6,000 of you have voted for your BNOC King/Queen, and at long last we can revel the final six. You have THREE DAYS to vote for your overall leader, champion, and all-round Big Cheese.

Vote now, and vote wisely.

Emma Gravett

Image may contain: Night Life, Person, People, Human

Stats: Group 1, 1st place, 160 votes

Year: Fourth

Studies: Medicine

Reason for being a BNOC: Last year’s Medsoc Social Sec and this year’s Pole Dancing Social Sec

“She’s renowned for her epic house parties and even the police know and love her. In case you didn’t know where she worked, she’s the fit brunette at Bar Blanc, always serving you with a flash of her killer smile and a wink to top off your night.”

Sara Sparrow

Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Motorcycle, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Stats: Group 1, 2nd place, 137 votes

Year: Third

Studies: Journalism, Media and Culture

Reason for being a BNOC: NUSSC social secretary

“I’ve never known anyone to take longer Robbo breaks due to her popularity.”

Ali El-Rhalibi

Image may contain: Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Hair, Afro Hairstyle, Person, People, Human

Stats: Group 2, 1st place, 243 votes

Year: Second

Studies: Medicine

Reason for being a BNOC: New president of MedSoc

"The winner of 'most glorious afro NCL 2016-2018', star of Sky 1's Ultimate Acapella, and an all round house-hold name in and around Newcastle."

Eleanor Hughes and Lucy Owen

Stats: Group 2, 2nd place, 236 votes

Year: First

Studies: Medicine

Reason for being BNOCs: Both ended up getting locked in Soho after a night out

"Phoned the police and then had to wait until 8am the next morning to be let out."

Charlotte Duff

Image may contain: Pasta, Lasagna, Food, Person, People, Human

Stats: Group 3, 1st place, 752 votes

Year: Second

Course: Biomedical Sciences

Reason for being a BNOC: Started a Just Giving page to fund her flight from Malaysia to Newcastle for the NUSCC ball

"She's so jammy that on the flight home she got a free seat upgrade and the Megabus driver personally gave her a lift to Newcastle in his car. Then when she actually arrives back in the Toon after 30+ hrs of travelling, the first place she rocks up is the Ski AGM. She got so fucked in the space of an hour that she physically couldn't make her speech, and she managed to make her 6.10am flight back to Malaysia the next morning."

Fred Castle

Image may contain: Window, Water, Pool, Person, People, Human

Stats: Group 3, 2nd place, 352 votes

Year: Second

Studies: Economics and Finance

Reason for being a BNOC: Manager at Club Trop and former King Rah of Castle Leazes

"Aka the CastMan, 6’5 ginger regularly spotted wearing a yellow bucket amongst other shit items of clothing, can’t walk to Waitrose without stopping to say hello to 30 other rahs who he knows from Turf Club / shooting / cricket / the smoking area in Swingers."