Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human

Everything you need to know about the 20 Minute Society Mystery Ball of 2018

‘The Ball Of All Balls’

Newcastle University's biggest social society, the 20 Minute Society are holding a ‘ball of all balls’ for the first time ever on the 26th April. The event promises a mystery location, masquerade and mayhem.

The society is notorious on campus for its socials where members get a text 20 minutes before the event, telling them the location and activity. They are also famed for their mystery holiday, which they are hoping the ball lives up to, offering those who couldn't get a chance to go on the holiday a night to party just as hard.

Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora

This is the first ball the society has done and the event, of course, is adopting their 20 minute mantra and keeping the location a mystery until that day. It's set to include involvement from many other social societies in its hidden location, with surprise entertainment throughout the night.

The mystery masquerade ball includes a three-course meal, drinks on the table and a welcome drink on arrival. Championing the true spirit of 20 Minute Society the ball will be welcome to everyone, members and non-members alike.

The night will also incorporate other societies. The society is trying to offer an alternative to the AU ball for those of us on campus that are a less sporty. Who knows, maybe it will become an infamous event.

Tickets for members of the society are £30 and for non members £35. They are being sold until the 19th April and can be bought here.

So for those of you who are looking for a bit of spontaneity to spice up your life before diss deadlines, this looks like it could be the real deal.