Rowdy Let’s Play Darts tour returns to Newcastle this February

The Bongo’s Bingo of darts

Hide Images

After the success of the last event, this mental darts night is coming back to the SU on the 22nd February. Tickets are now on third release so time to buy them now to catch a night of rowdy darts.

It's set to be a crazy event with outrageous fancy dress, cheap drinks, Bongo's style dance-offs and mad behaviour.

Fight Night not really your thing? Well, if you fancy yourself as a darts player you can get involved and play alongside the professionals.

The organisers of the event told The Tab Newcastle: "We are absolutely thrilled to be back in Newcastle this Feb after one of the wildest, most raucous nights of the year last year!

"The SU proved to be the perfect venue for our spirit fuelled den of darts and all out disgraceful behaviour and to be recognised now by the Tab and the Chronicle, not to mention likened to our hero’s at Bongo's Bingo is a real honour!"

With some even claiming it to be 'the best night of your life' this event is definitely not one to be missed so get yourself down to the SU and get involved.

Tickets to the darts can be purchased here.